Tombs of Terror Plague Lord Progress not Saving

I have played Scourching Dunes 4x now and each time the plague Lord starts with 300 health. I don’t know what’s going on.

3 Likes

Pls fix this garbage, got the boss to 4hp then went back 198 ;(

2 Likes

Same… I think this bug appears right after I used “hs” card that teleports to tavern in the battle with boss.

Almost the same here! In one run, from 300 I got him to 198 and later in the same fight, I succeeded to get him to 81HP, I equipped the 0/10 weapon to survive his gigantic murlocs. But when I died, his health was at 198.
I would have understood 300, but 198 is strange.

Yup, happened to me too. Was playing on normal if that has any bearing. Got him from 300 down to about 30 something, got defeated and now the boss is back to 300 which is quite frustrating.

Fought 2nd Plague Lord on Normal, without any potentially glitching concede or draw. Brought the Plague Lord down to 77 HP, but was fully reset to 300. I’m not playing Solo mode anymore until the issue is resolved; if left unresolved, I will seek a refund as I paid cash for a defect product.

I second that, I just got him down to 42 health only to find out it was for nothing, such a time wasting disappointment.

No it is def a bug. When you first go into the boss fight or occasionally (The 2nd Wing Boss as well as the 1st) Elise will respond to your hero that the boss does not regenerate.

This needs to get fixed soon. What’s the point of having the text say one thing then your game doing the opposite? Some players are paying money for this as well, so wtf Blizzard?

I shot him 22 health units, lost, and after the progress was lost and again became 263 health units :confused:

Same here - got 2nd plague lord down to 1 HP on first try (heroic), and now he’s back to 296 HP. Very annoying.

Add another one to the list. Heroic Scorching Dunes stuck on 144 HP.

Same here. Dunes plague lord first try got him down to 70 hp. after loss health did not change from 300

Same thing happened to me twice in a row. First time got him down into the 150/300. I lost and it had him at 300 when I went to have a second go. Bugs happen and I shrugged it off cause I was still having fun. Just tried for the second time and got him to 108/300. Again he is back to full health. Looks like I am not investing any more in the adventure till it is fixed. Was so tempted to buy the adventure outright but glad I only unlocked the second wing with gold. Back to WoW Classic I go.

same here, scorching dunes heroic: at the end of first try, lord was under 200 hp and reset full, second try lord was under 200 hp and reset to 289 hp

Thank you for the reports. We’re aware of an issue with Plague Lord health not saving properly. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution!

8 Likes

I had the same problem last night 1st run on the Plague Lord on Heroic. First chapter I had him down to 3 health but now he is back to 198 health. This problem needs to be fixed or it is not worth playing this.

Arent we going to get some form of apology in the form of free card pack, dust or gold since this bug is in paid content and has made people waste about 2-3 hours trying to get to a boss only for it to be bugged, if its a bug for a match fair enough at minimum its 30 minutes or less but for what is very well people having wasted their breaks only to be aggravated by a broken boss servers some kind of major apology that isnt just a reply on the forums

Assuming this is resolved, what will be done for the affected players? We’ve all (myself included) had several hours of progress wiped out.

I had used the treasure to go back to the tavern during the murloc plague lord battle then returned to fight again. Both totalled around 100 damage to him and he changed powers, but after i lost his healrh returned to what it was before that entire run.

The issue I experienced was with Plague Lord of Madness health total. First try was with Reno, got him down to 217 health. Second try was with Finley, got him down to between 110 and 120 health. After dying, the Chapter title screen reports him as having 195 health, which is obviously incorrect.

I hope you are able to fix this bug soon. There is no use investing more time into the content until it is fixed.

It was supposed to be fixed with a mini-patch yesterday (Fri, 20 Sep). Try again: