Tomb of Terrors Challenge 5/0? Cannot continue

I get to the 5th boss and now the background of the boss card is black and the challenge meter at the top shows Challenge 5/0. Whenever I click play I get the usual “there was an error starting your game…”

I can play normal tomb of terror and all other modes without issues,

Same problem on mobile and desktop (hearthstone tries to pick up from the same point in the adventure)

3 Likes

I ran into the exact same thing stuck at 6/0. Sounds like the same issue from the last adventure from this post Rise of shadows solo adventure not working.

Had the same issue, tried the trick in the thread mentioned by goodguy, but didn’t work. I started a new run as Finley, beat the first boss, went back to Heroic and am now Reno with Finley’s deck.

Same Issue, Hearthstone seems to mess up the distiction between different singleplayer games. Got hilarious bugs when returning to the stuck heroic mode after getting to a tavern in normal mode. Suddenly had Mana instead of Money, we both drew cards, and when I ended the turn (I don’t remember if it said “Leave” or “End turn”), Bob died. Poor guy.

Same issue, stuck at 3/0 on a heroic tombs of terror run I can’t start or reset. I hope this is fixed soon!!!

Small update, now it disconnects me on mobile instead of the “There was a problem starting your game…”.

Having the same issue. I’m 3/0 bosses on hard mode and can’t continue. I can play normal mode. This is very frustrating.

On Mobile, i will usually disconnect, on my home computer, it simply says that there was a problem starting the game, try again in a few minutes. This has been going on for a few days now.

Checking in. I opened a ticket, was told to delete and reinstall the app. Did this, and the issue persists. This is a really frustrating bug that seems to have been around since last adventure, if not longer.

1 Like

Have same problems since last sunday on 8th boss - which is replaced by tavern guy in the same black screen as here said. Haven’t been able to do anything with hit - as it blocks the continuation of the run, blocks resetting it to start anew. Also reinstallation and playing tombs on another region didn’t help.

Big update. Problem got suddenly solved.
I started a ticket with a gamemaster (GM) and explained the issue, including a reference to this thread. When I tried to log in the next day, my password was changed and i changed it back. Turned out the GM had used my account but he seemed to be done when I “accidentaly” changed the password back, because he had written me a message saying that its not in his GM possibilities to resove this so he will send it to someone else.
Two days later i checked my mobile, was asked if i had any game saves on my google drive and had to log in again, and suddenly the heroic run worked, even starting at the third boss that it was stuck at.

Still not solved for me and many others… please blizzard fix it…