To Developers please

I LOVE playing Hearthstone,…especially the Battlegrounds. So, since it is my favorite I have a question/request. I may be wrong, but I believe this particular game has been programmed in such a way to manipulate the players psych. Between the cost of the cards and tier leveling up, the hero’s health, these three items create a time narrowing that does not allow the player to completely finish their warband. Yes, while I understand the object is to ‘win’, the motivating factor which brings players back to play again, is the incompleteness of forming the ‘perfect’ set of minions. While it may, and does, satisfy blizzard’s need to have recurring players, this model of game style does not satisfy the player,…but then that is the point, right? Players love the game, until it becomes an unobtainable goal. Just give us a little more please: lower the cost of minions, give more health. I’m all for more health, like 60. It would allow for more rounds. Yes, I know there is a hero who starts off with more health and, yes, I know there are numerous hero combinations. Thank you for listening. Michelle

i WISH I COULD BLOCK A CLASS HERO FROM BATTELS SO I FON’T HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME CLASS EVERY TIME. WHEN THERE IS ONE CLASS WAY OVER POWERING THEN THE OTHERS THEN U ONLY HAVE ONE CHOICE BUT TO PLAY THAT CLASS. LIKE RIGHT NOW I PLAY SHADOW PRIEST ABOUT 85% AND THERE IS NO WAY MY DEATH NIGHT DECK CAN WIN IT. I CAN CRUSH MOST DEATH NIGHT DECKS. I AM VERY GOOD AT BUIDING DECKS , I HAVE BUILT DECKS DOE OTHER PLAYER AND THEY MADE LEGEND TILL SHADOW PRIEST CAME OUT. SO I GUESS I HAVE TOO BUILD A SHADOW PRIEST DECK ONLY PROBLEM I HATE ON HOW IT PLAYES THE GAME NO FUN TO ME.

1 Like

im down for more health but 60 seems too much. I just want a less aggressive meta. There is no skill in playing all low cost cards and playing them one by another. The real skill comes from deciding when to use your control cards like board clearns and what to pick on discovery effects. And all i want is that the game is more impacted by skill. The competitive scene to me is a joke because almost anyone could be in their place when its just luck making the difference.

2 Likes