Tip the scales paladin card

Sh!te Paladin epics being released has become a trend.

Because Paladin isn’t in fact Mage, they aren’t allowed to ever get good cards. Simple stuff really.

1 Like

Excluding Legendaries, that is.
But they alone do not make a deck viable.

When was the last time a Paladin Legendary was actually good, and not just used outside of some hyper niche deck?

Poor Paladin still suffering from the sins of even/odd Paladin. Probably have to do another year yet of repentance before they see good cards again in standard.

That is bs.
Go troll somewhere else.

It was meant as a joke. Calm down son. I feel horrible for Paladin and how they have been treated since rotation as it’s one of my favorite classes to play.

Well I do consider Commander Rhyssa to be a good card with potential in the right deck, popping secrets twice aint bad and with a 4/3 body it can be thrown down on curve aswell. From Rise of Shadows.

High Priest Thekal aint bad either to increase your max health in a deck that suits it. And Shirvallah see quite alot of plays atm and it has has been represented in Grand Master aswell even if not as much as the 3 big meta decks in it. So Rumble has some decent enough once aswell.

Boomsday same thing there not super bad even if they arent super good. I think Paladin is pretty good off when it comes to Legendarys not everyone goes into a meta deck but almost no Paladin Legendarys has completely useless.

Vargoth meta confirmed!

At least Sword of Justice will actually be good for something.

1 Like

Alright then.
I was not aware of that.

You know how the forums are.
Assuming the worst under certain circumstances is the safest option.

And when was the last time any Paladin legendary was as good as either Dr. Boom, Stargazer or Pocket Galaxy again.

You know, the legendaries of Blizzard’s chosen classes?

2 Likes

Tarim.
Shirvallah.
Galvadon.

1 Like

Wild, bad outside of OTK (which isn’t any good actually) and lmao.

Shirvallah is extremely good.

That ferocious kitty is the reason my Reno Paladin boasts a whopping 44% winrate, and not a straight 0.
I also ran the quest pre-equality nerf, and had an average winrate of 52%, rank 5 Wild.

I played alot of games, man.
And I made it work.
Then blizz ruined it.

You have angered the Might Loa… RAWR!!!

I am no kitty cat !!!

1 Like

To me, tigers are far more adorable than the average house cat.

" Awww. Look at you, you big little killing machine!
Look at those big claws.
Aren’t you adorable?

Why are you looking at me like tha-"

And that is how I died.
The first time.

Rhyssa is on par with Stargazer and Pocket Galaxy. Rhyssa is just lacking enough support around her.

As for this card…
Honestly, it’s decent and you’d run it as a 1x in OTK Paladin in Wild but at turn 8 and no health boost aura effects (for now) I’m just not loving this card. It’s okay, decent, but not amazing at 8-mana.

1 Like

Secret Paladin will literally never be good without Divine Favor so please don’t tell Blizzard to keep trying to support it, thanks

You could easily design cards to support it without Divine Favor by just making conditional draw cards on minions. Since as a 3-mana 3/3 draw a card if you Control a Secret.

It isn’t hard to design draw for your class if Blizzard dedicated themselves to fleshing out Secret Paladin

Comparing the cards Paladin has received last expansion, and will receive now, to those of Warrior, Shaman or Mage is straight up depressing.