This game is 10000000% rigged

Then I am a psychic, predicting the “random” BG attack order with about 90% or better accuracy. Or. Psychics don’t exist, and said attack order isn’t actually random.

1 Like

Yes, the game is not rigged in 50%… thats why I get enemies who are using mostly minions if I put resistance aura into my deck… and get spellcasters when using cold feet… logical… not rigged… oh noooo… that is just accident too! Just like control Priest who is stealing always the enemies ultimate and DK who is destroying it by Patchwerk in 90%… these are all accidents, right? Wake up guys…

Just to be clear, this is the guy who claimed he makes an amazing income by going up to people in the street, showing them hearthstone and getting them to bet on what happens next. Then taking their money because he did hundreds of hand written pages of analysis to crack the game’s code.

And he’ll show you this, but only if you fly to Prague.

Most believable person ever.

5 Likes

This is a lie. I have never claimed it is amazing income, just some money, never claimed I go up to people on the street.

You don’t have to fly. You can walk, go by train… I don’t care whether you (or anyone else for that matter) believe me or not. You want to see it? You make the effort.

This is the part that always makes me laugh. If they are ‘rigging’ all these things (basically everything that takes place while playing a game), then why, WHY would they even bother to rig MM?

What possible benefit is there to handpick opponents if you are already manipulating everything in a game? Good and bad matchups mean absolutely nothing if every card draw, mulligan, discover and RNG outcome is the result of a “decision making algorithm” to decide who wins and loses.

Anybody ever get a draw btw? Algorithms were tired that day I guess.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re hating on me, I’m just trying to help people understand your credentials.

Rather than paraphrase, I’ll quote you. You can be proud of your research methods and totally the truth ability to hustle people.

Not sure how to reconcile the last one with a totally rigged game, but if you can spare the time maybe your notes have the answer.

It is actually not possible to walk, drive, or train it from here to Prague :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Boat? Swim? I have no idea where are you from. I was just listing examples.

Than enjoy the free laughs. I read those are good for your health.

Of course, I’m sure you’re just being helpful, not arguing about silly things.

My intention wasn’t to help you in any way.

Forgive my countenance, it is more in sorrow than in anger.

ooo i like the quotes.

heres a free bump for you horry.

Bullsh1t, I have 300 posts.

Lol… I had totally forgotten about that. This is that guy?!? Nice.

You have nothing to apologise for, to me that is (can’t speak for others). I am sorry if I made such impression.

No. This guy. And the offer still stands.
Hmm, having a fanclub feels nice. Thank you.

attention seeking much?

This puzzles me. Do you only defend people if there’s something in there for you?

You’re actively lying. People are calling you out on this.

You mustn’t play many games.
Ever heard of ANY multiplayer?

1 Like

Maybe i am unique in this,but i have never had these feelings in games without rng not even in team games.

But i can see your point,people do rage at their teammates in non rng games regulary,leaue of legends comes to mind. I guess these feelings are triggered by things which are outside the control of the player.