This Forum Needs to IMPROVE

Not this again 20 ch

What is it you want them to do?

I assume you log on, express negative feelings, make other people upset, get flagged and uhhh… Log off?

I read the thread thinking i’d get something about the recurring themes on this forum. That would have been great but… Not this time.

1 Like

No, no, no.
I log on to here, seeing these everyday:
“LoR is better Riot actually respect us unlike Blizzard who eats our money.”
“I am here to ensure LoR can take over and kill HS and Blizzard, BG is another mode here to kill us.”
“Hearthstone? You should quit to play games which is brain demanding. HS is a straightforward slot machine!”
what are these insane posts, I don’t know how they post with such negativity on Blizzard. I seriously think they are just too mad… until they post again and again they won’t stop and when I post stuff like “Please stop trolling. You are encouraging negativity, and to an extent you really shouldn’t compare two different things straightforward.” Then they outburst their anger and mass flag my posts because they disagree, the mods said the COMMUNITY flagged my post and I don’t even know who or why, it should be a dislike voting of ten people then I can see who wants to ban my posts, why? It shouldn’t be flagging for disliking or this and that. And they even mass flag this… I will have justice and contact Blizzard if this ever happen again… :rage: