This Forum Needs to IMPROVE

[Removed]

Forum Moderator Note: Reminder, seeing others break the rules doesn’t waive responsibility for the reader to also follow the rules. If you see a post that violates the rules, please report it. That way it can be properly reviewed.

1 Like

Greatest play ever written since Shakespeare.

3 Likes

You expected a forum that only allows people to say things you like, but not what they like to say?

2 Likes

No, they said stuff which violate CoC I tell them to stop and they flag MY posts.

Look. I’m going to try and help you one more time.

You are just as bad, if not worse, than the people you have been complaining about. By that I mean you have:

• Repeatedly created threads to complain about complaining
  • Purposefully entered threads to specifically cause derailment or ill attitude towards other posters
  • Tried to have people banned/silenced because they have upset you personally
  • Purposefully created topics to incite anger just to change the title or content in an attempt to trap players into violating the CoC

The list goes on and on. I stopped replying to the majority of the tripe you post and just came for the laughs but something inside me says that you might actually be serious and that is disconcerting. As you may feel that you are actually being helpful at times when that person may have read some of the garbage that spewed forth in an angry tirade earlier.

Help keep the forum clean by responding to useful or interesting threads in a polite and considerate manner. Don’t respond to anger with anger. These things alone will achieve the improvements YOU are asking for.

Take care CardMaster. I wish you well.

6 Likes

It’s them who talk about stuff first. They are the ones who started to derail discussions and insulting the game as garbage. I still help people like new players to do stuff. But to an extent, the bad posters did some unacceptable things and infuriating stuff, I proved them how they can be wrong, is it flamebaiting just to properly argue and show how people’s claim could not possibly be true, I am not denying their experience but they assume many thing out of their professions, they don’t know how rigging a program works and just blatantly shout, compared to my threads which shows them how they aren’t doing “proper” argument, they treat this place as a garbage dump to vomit every bit of their anger on Blizzard, I tell them they should stop and they flag MY posts, see how I wrote their replies, please.
Yeah they never listen when I ask them nicely on the internet but I will keep helping new players and players who know how to talk.

I’ll quote myself because you read the first sentence and started typing your response from there.

Honestly. I’ve seen some decent posts from you and I just can’t support a single thing you contribute because I can’t take you seriously.

I gave you my input. It’s yours to do with what you will. But the best of us throw the least amount of shade.

Read the last sentence of my reply. And violating CoC and being angry is a choice, it is not what is supposed to happen, right? I am trying to talk with them but what did they say? They told me Blizzard is a “money eating monster” and Riot is a respectful company and Blizzard should “wake up or die”, and they taunted me because they assume I work for Riot (definitely not). It’s them who brings up the negativity, and you know what they say when I tell them to stop, keep doing the same calling Blizzard “robbers”.

Oh the irony of this post

2 Likes

looks like you ironically gave the trolls exactly what they wanted

2 Likes

I said people are violating CoC and are insulting, how is this trolling?

I did notice that the Hearthstone Forums CoC is much more difficult to find than Blizzard’s other forums. A majority of the people complaining on these forums have less than ten posts and often times don’t contribute any possible solution to said issue but rather belittle and attack the developers. I’m not sure if people come to these forums are hot headed straight after a game, if the community in general is very toxic, or people are trolling to fan the flames but too many posts seem to be derived from one of these. The mechanics of Hearthstone can be very frustrating at times but I personally don’t come to these forums to scream and complain because either I calm down and realize that the issue isn’t that problematic or there is a legitimate balance issue and someone has already posted about it and provided much stronger evidence to the problem than I ever could. If the forums community was less toxic and produced more serious posts regarding issues with the game then developer responses would probably be more frequent and more issues could be resolved

1 Like

I’m a troll.

See, I’ve said I’m a troll, made a comment that a troll might say, and not responded to your topic directly, just like a troll. I must therefore be a troll.

There’s a logical fallacy here. Just like in real life, let’s stop labelling each other and see one another for what we all really are on this forum: memes

3 Likes

You engaged.

You assert that you proved something to them, when really that is up to the people you’re trying to prove it to. It’s not flamebaiting to try to show them something may not be true, but if you’re responding like that is seems either A: They weren’t being as awful as you said they were. Or B: You engaged and encouraged the behavior for which you think is wrong. Also, how do you know anybody on here doesn’t know how rigging a program works? Also, you claim to show them how to proper argument, in an argument with the people you say don’t know how to do a proper argument. You either know you’re not getting anywhere but just want to engage with the bad behavior or you think you’re superior stance should mean they should take your word that you know proper arguments and they don’t. You don’t even take peoples’ words for face value. Ex: “I know how rigging a game works.” And you would be inclined to think they don’t.

Are you asking them nicely to not state their opinion?

1 Like

Not stating opinions, they stated it hundreds of times. And I simply showed evidence to disagree, if they are unhappy about my evidence and claim, it’s their choice if it is being said properly.

so your post has been hidden two times due to community reports so far? maybe you should take a hint instead of feeding the forum trolls

edit: 3 times

1 Like

It is not as easy for some, myself included.

Good!

I’m glad it’s not easy for you.

GLAD!

I’m well aware. I’m no saint myself. But the OP goes above and beyond in the ridiculous category.

1 Like

They respond with anger. And they don’t apologize for shouting, they started the fire, and when I tried to stop it with piles of paper (it’s actually possible) people like you blamed me for not using “water”. (Actually a metaphor)