Thijs spell mage a warrior killer

I have killed every warrior deck I face with this mage deck.
https://youtu.be/-OHm8BsAxj8?si=MJh3-0zhRbRtV_nA
AAECAYThBgTR+AXWmAb0mwa6pwYNgMIFv/4FpP8F8YAGlYcGg5UGiJ4Gsp4G5aYG5qYGs6cGuKcGhuYGAAA=

1 Like

Nice bait, bro

Mage is a dead class.

2 Likes

Bad deck is just REALLY bad.

2 Likes

The problem with this deck lies in literally every other matchup.

5 Likes

It’s not a bad deck. I’ve been playing Face Ever Warrior with no problem it’s how you use it. I have killed warriors with fatigue and damage alone and yes mage is a bad class but that doesn’t mean you can’t just not try to make stuff work.

Just because it is on life supportt no one should try to do something to keep it alive.

It is a bad deck though. Every second you watch Twitch, 1% of your brain cells irrecoverably die. Extremely good player + meme tier deck + stream = morons making excited chump noises at winrate.

1 Like

So what would you suggest playing a bunch of scam decks ruining the meta?

That’s funny. Streamers are actually scamming you about what decks are good, and yet somehow in your mind decks that are actually good are the scam.

This is a typical “broke” card player mentality. They simply dont own the proper cards to build proper decks. Seen too many of those types over the years at the local card shops in the area.

1 Like

I don’t think this deck will perform for average players. It is susceptible to overdraws, and it is really fragile to misplays.
An ok deck for Thijs, but he can win with anything:)

I love the idea of spell mage but this isn’t it.
The deck I want is something like what Team 5 stole from mage and gave to druid.
AAECAZICAsGVBsekBg783wWR4AWp4AW7lQbXnAbanAaioAbqqAbvqQaHsQaUsQansQbZsQb35QYAAQPzswbHpAb2swbHpAbo3gbHpAYAAA==

I think Spell mage is good. People are building the deck way too greedy and too much value.

I just won 6 in a row (Small sample size, I know) to hit early legend (403) with this list.

Class: Mage
Format: Standard
Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Discovery of Magic
2x (1) Flame Geyser
2x (1) Shooting Star
2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard
1x (2) Frostbolt
2x (2) Heat Wave
2x (2) Primordial Glyph
2x (2) Void Scripture
2x (3) Elemental Companion
1x (3) Molten Rune
1x (3) Reverberations
2x (4) Spot the Difference
2x (5) Manufacturing Error
2x (5) Wisdom of Norgannon
1x (6) Blizzard
1x (7) Elemental Inspiration
1x (8) Yogg in the Box
1x (9) Sunset Volley
1x (10) The Galactic Projection Orb

AAECAf3VAwjx0wTL/gWk/wXxgAb0mwbmpga6pwaF5gYLwqAEgMIF7PYFv/4Fg5UG1pgGiJ4Gsp4G5aYGs6cGhuYGAAA=

2 Likes

This deck seems convoluted.
Why must Mage always be saddled with the decks that require a far higher skill level than others get, and for far less return?
You can get to legend with this, that’s great.
A great many players won’t.
IDK. perhaps team5 is terrified players will actually play the class?

I think spell mage is toxic solitaire so I hope it’s never good.

It is not interesting to discover after discover after discover. It’s slow, boring, and uninteractive.

It’s good for the game that mage sucks if that’s what they want it to be.

it’s good for MS/Blizzard, cause corporations are cheap.
FTFY

The VS no minion list is kinda of the type of stuff you like to play by cutting the top of the curve and putting extra burn.

You basically summon some Minions and slam around 20 damage to enemy face via burn.

Sincerely i’m don’t like that type of deck as much and really hope to have something else to play.
But it is a variant that is better than the average spell mage.

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to try it, Min.
I hope it is easier to play than it reads.
tysm for the deck

So, I tried your deck. Seems to me, in many cases it comes to a yogg: “play and pray” kind of thing.
I’m not really into it, since you have no real control over so many things. I didn’t play original Yogg for the same reason. This amount of RNG is not for me.
Thanks for sharing it:)