The xiaomi chinese server bug seems to be back

Welp idk if anyone has already made a topic about this or not, or even if it’s permanent (it just happened in my xiaomi 8 ), but i’m already having to reinstal the game. It only happened once but i’m making this preentive post in case it happens again. For those unaware basically you get stuck in the login screen because your game is suddenly on the chinese servers and there is no way to change it, making you reinstal the game just so it happens the next day again and again.

That’s what you get from a device made by some shady country.

2 Likes

Yeah a shady country that’s on it’s way to become the most powerful nation in the world. Well whatever the bug happened again and it seems it will be back every time the game is updated unless blizzard does something to fix it. Btw it should happen on every single xiaomi bought in china

Hey Rafa,

The app will default itself based on the device and store setting. Could you check that both the device language and the store region are set correctly before downloading/updating the app?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah no this didn’t work, everything was already set to the correct region and all that, the bug keeps coming back if i wait too long to come back to the game.