The Workshop is now open!

Hello everyone, I have created a group for everyone who plays Hearthstone to join. If you are looking to make friends or be a part of something bigger than just playing random games, then I urge you to join. I hope to see all of you there. Open for F2P and P2W players. All you have to do is search for “The Workshop” in your Battle.net launcher! If you have difficulty, you can either add me, or leave your Battle Tag in the comments, and I will invite you to it!

Battle Tag: Fenyx#11741

Discord: Fenyx#1504

1 Like

Yes, but, who are you??
This is your very first posting to the forums.
Seems pretty odd.

I am Fenyx, and I started playing Hearthstone back when it came out for mobile, then went on a very long hiatus due to some real life stuff. Needless to say, I am back and looking to really dig into the game, find people to play with, and make the game more enjoyable for everyone who would like to join in.

I’m in the same boat as you Fenyx. Played years ago and just got distracted away with more important life issues. Now coming back, I’m living and dying with a Mage Lunacy Deck build right now.

I like the swag of the game so grinding them for the extras is what I’ve been doing. Already in a Discord group, just ping me in game for a friends add.

1 Like

Absolutely! I like being able to play with other people and see what cool concepts everyone has for their decks, as well as showcasing mine

maryjane76
I am a newbie and still learning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Woah!:smiley: I love the idea of old vs new and each learning from the other in this group. I consistently lose the classic games, but I’ve figured out some tricks to stay above water in Battlegrounds. Can I tag in?