The witchwood solo adventure broken

THE DALARAN HEIST SOLO ADVENTURE MAKE ME HYPE, SO I DECIDED TO GO COMPLETE ALL THE PREVIOUS SOLO ADVENTURE, BUT IT SEEM IT IS BROKEN DUE TO CARD NERF.

I BEEN DOING 12 HOURS PLAY FOR THE WITCHWOOD MONSTER HUNT USING TESS, HAD LOST TO THE LAST BOSS 8 TIMES.

MEANWHILE I GO THROUGH THE WALKTHROUGH I CAN FIND, IT WAS EASY BEFORE BLIZZARD NERF THE LEECHING POISON.

HOPEFULLY BLIZZARD CAN FIX IT BY SEPARATING THE SOLO ADVENTURE AND PVP CARD POOL.

AT THE SAME TIME, I DO ACCEPT I AM NOOB IF ANY VOD UPLOAD BY BEATING THE MONSTER HUNT USING TESS WITH THE CURRENT CARD STATUS.

TQVM.2019-05-22T16:00:00Z

Leeching Poison is not by any means a requirement to win with Tess.

4 Likes

The boss is not broken and still quite doable. You do not need leeching poison at all never used it for my clear and have done it quite a few times.

Also there is no reason to use all caps and only takes away from your point doing so.

1 Like

Hint: There is a CAPS Lock button on your keyboard, hit it, so you do not sound like a 10yr old raging idiot.

1 Like

Tess is by far the hardest character to beat it with, so I recommend finishing it with the others first if you haven’t done so already. I beat her run by taking the extra mana crystal buff twice so the final boss didn’t start with such a huge lead, and built a secret based deck that abused professor putricide so he got punished for doing basically anything. I also took the scroll that restores your minions to full and lets them attack again (which actually won me the boss fight where I otherwise might have lost it) and the minion that got extra spell damage for each spell you played (which made the rest of the run easy). Also pray you don’t run into the wisp boss on her run, you can build your deck around it but doing so wrecks your chances against the last boss.

Tess is far from the hardest to win with. That is to many toki but even than shes not that bad. Tess thou other than shaw is the easiest. Get her stealing gloves and play to a almost free win. Win with her constantly when taking that treasure not only for my run but helping others get theres.

1 Like

Tess was pretty easy for me too. Shaw was a nightmare. 180 boss kills with Shaw before I finally beat the run.

1 Like

Aye Shaw was my nightmare, I oneshot the other three heroes (including Tess, and I’m certain I didn’t use any weapons). Shaw took me forever until I finally did it with… I believe a deathrattle deck with double proc sylvanas.

Hey man. Already beat the last boss in the monster hunt. Are there really no prizes after finishing the game? I tried opening the app a few hours later and I was surprised that I’ll be starting all over again in the monster hunt =(

You get a card back for beating Hagatha.

2 Likes

Thanks man! looks like I need more than a week to finish it all. Lol