The titan we are voting for

2 Likes

Is it really worth watching a video for this? Couldn’t you just have named the titan and saved us all some time?

6 Likes

Someone said that Zeddy said Sargeras. I did not watch the video though

the video shows how to vote

1 Like

The Titan is Sargeras all.

4 Likes

We really need to even discuss this?

Most people not even know the other titans names. It will win regardless.

1 Like

I didn’t watch the video, but I’d be laughing if someone didn’t choose Sargeras.

1 Like

Vote Sargeras please, so that I have more chances to get Argus!

2 Likes

Sargeras is almost certainly going to win, so everyone who wants free stuff better vote that.

3 Likes

There was a thread on reddit about this, the first day the bonus packs were announced.

From a week ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/14nbwd2/you_can_get_up_to_3_extra_titans_packs_if_you/

1 Like

im voting for Sargeras, win=win:)

As WoW player i voted for Aman’Thul. Why would anyone vote for Sargeras?

1 Like

people who want more free packs voted for him, everyone who didnt vote for him may not get extra packs

4 Likes

and the ones who are not popular do not move on, which results in no free extra packs

which means its 100% true

you really need to learn how to read

3 Likes

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I am sure it is not true.

1 Like

You get one pack for voting and second if your vote proceeds to next round. There is a risk to lose pack if you vote unpopular titan.

2 Likes

said the person who is wrong

4 Likes

Not even a lot of people have to vote for Sargeras in this. If just a considerable amount vote for him, it tilts the balance and he wins. He will be at least among the ones that go to the next round. That’s basically guaranteed now.

2 Likes

Good for you
But most of us who are not lore nerds had no idea who Aman’Thul was before this expansion, but we all knew Sargeras. That’s why everyone is voting for him, because you like it or not he’s the most popular titan.

Because they want free packs.

3 Likes