The Nameless one

The nameless one is triggering the silence effect but is also silencing himself after it
plz fix this bug it make me loose games!! :frowning:

2 Likes

Just played the Faceless One in the current Brawl Cloneball and it still silences itself. Due to the wording of the card I would expect it to first become a copy and then only silence the original minion. But it is silenced first and then a copy of the silenced minion is created. I cannot believe this bug is so old and still exists.

Hello,

When playing in Duels as Priest (Hero power is +3 heal) this card is not working properly and it’s messing up my game play. The Nameless One - Battlecry: Choose a Minion, Become a 4/4 copy of it, THEN SILENCE IT.

When I’m playing him in Duels it is silencing the minion and then making me a copy of him. I.e. I am not getting a 4/4 minion with a death rattle, trigger effect, turn effect…. I’m just getting a 4/4 silenced minion which is significantly less good. Will you please look into this and let me know if this bug can be fixed? I’m losing games I’d otherwise be winning (at least hopefully) because it’s not behaving as expected.

Thank you!
-Drew

Do you perhaps have the double Battlecry passive? In that case, what you have happen is as expected. The minion becomes a copy, then silences the original. Then the battlecry triggers again, making the minion a copy of the (now silenced) original, then silencing it a second time.

If there are no double battlecries, then please post a link to the game on hsreplay if you have one.