The meta in 3 words, Agree or disagree

Reno, Brann, Plagues…( 20+ plagues in the opponents deck). Has there never been a 3 cards so dominant on the ladder without a counter? Reno effect after activation is op, Deepminer Brann shouldn’t exist, and so many ways for plagues… Can this be fixed?

2 Likes

Maybe? Plague death knight as unfun to fight against it is isnt that bad of a problem compared to warrior. Brann… I dont know how brann could be fixed. Maybe if it said the first battlecry but I dont think that changes anything major at all. Reno should just clear both boards or leave one of your minions alive.

An interesting reddit post had a rework of brann making a “dormat thing”(like ryhestraza egg) apply the effect so you’d lose a board space and reno could remove it for ending the double battlecry, I feel this just pushes using Reno himself.

So I thought what if brann swapped your hero power to be a passive that doubles battlecry. this make game timing complicated/skill based as you don’t want brann in your hand to long because dirty rat and if you need to use reno to board clear you’d lose the effect. I also like the idea of just first battlecry but warrior isn’t abusing tentacles with sunvolley buff to 9, so outside an E.T.C. for two cards you usually don’t do/have mana for 2 battlecry in one turn.

As for Reno He needs to effect user as well just too good to be one sided, the only comparison I have is MTG and I haven’t stayed too up to date but they have Wrath of god at 4mana(basically Twisting nether) and Plagued winds or Garukks wake at 9 mana(A one sided Twisting nether) so balance wise TWICE the mana… weird why Reno’s effect is same cost as twisting nether(I know its nerfed to 9 ). I think at 10 it still sees play, it just so much more powerful

This is not 3 words.

Reno/brann/plagues is or are you responding to others who posted here, I did forget to type Agree/disagree in my original post so here it is

Disagree

I still see some DH,paladin, and more hunter then I would like(but then I find aggro boring so if I never seen it I’d be happy.

I’m still using whizbang symphony of sins and the newest hagatha. Which of your restrooms do I go into?

1 Like