The Grind to Legend

Yup, but unfortunately the entire system is designed to make you feel like you SHOULD be climbing ladder.

they aren’t useless stats lol. i’m literally refuting your point.
if it doesn’t take that many games, it means you have a very high win rate. it’s pretty simple.

1 Like

that would make the climb worth it once every 4 months

rank 5+=500dust, it’s quite a lot and takes no time

did it ever take you 241 games to be legend?

No but 125ish (~60%) for Control can be painful and 60% is about the lowest I’ve climbed at.10m/game is 21 hours ><

exactly, it never takes 241 games then !
do you have higher winrates with aggro/midrange than control? i’m curious, i usually have terrible winrates with aggro (or worse, face decks like odd hunter when it came out), i’m always out of steam lol

Only time I’ve climbed as aggro was this month in Wild with Murloc Shaman. That climb was at 67% WR but obviously once is no sample size. My best climb with Control was in the same ballpark

Well, 1 person hit legend on NA already this month, so on the low end, legend in achievable in 8-10 hours.

I think we are talking for the general player though. I mean anyone can make legend if they just keep playing with a half decent deck. It just takes a whole lot of time. Gold is generally way more valuable though compared to dust.

it’s not a secret, even us, random players can do it !

agreed but you can’t get golds from monthly chests :frowning: