The Death of Duels

Does anyone know when the final day of Duels is, can’t seem to find it anywhere? RIP

All they said that i could find was in April no day given.

1 Like

Are you saying they are wiping the duels mode? It is all I have played for a few years and the only reason I will play Hearthstone. I won’t buy decks, lol, been there done that…

2 Likes

Yes, sadly

Ok, cya, uninstall.
/20char

3 Likes

Unfortunately so, I will be doing the same, time to end my Hearthstone run I think.

2 Likes

I clicked on the link and saw the articles on the side. “Dragonflight Season 4 on PTR” was among the other articles.

Does WoW ACTUALLY HAVE a BP now???

I’ve never played WOW but that looks to be the way most games are going now

Yes they are

I guess I was wrong to think WoW would never do such a thing, but here we are. Well, I guess considering the last ten years of Blizz’s downfall, I shouldn’t be surprised at this point.

no wow doesn’t have a battlepass it has a subscription though
and yes it sucks that duels is dying they really shouldn’t kill it

1 Like

Duels has my main fun with HS for a couple years. I’m not sure if the other modes will interest me or if I’ll just move on.

3 Likes

Just checking in hoping they changed their mind about this. Sad.

Billions of dollars. Enough money to fund the development of the game for the next 1,000 years and not even put a dent in the coffers. Take a moment to reflect on how much time that is. Still not enough. The power of greed.

3 Likes

This is their funnest game mode… I don’t get it — look at dungeon crawler / rogue like card games (think slay the spire) and their cult following / success)…. This game mode could be one of the greatest

2 Likes

Well we’re at 2nd April, and still no date for when in April it will end. As much as I hate to say it though, I don’t think there will be a change of mind.

1 Like