The changes in system of rewards in the hearthstone ladder

I propose to add a reward that is given at the end and during the season. Especially:

1. With every rank level, player obtain 10 gold (for example, from bronze 10 to bronze 9). So from Bronze to Legend, you get an extra 500 gold at the end of the season.
  2. Inside the legend, during the season, with each win player get 3 gold and/or 5 dust. This will help to additionally collect resources to replenish the collection. For example, for 320 wins in the legend, it will be possible to craft anyone a legendary card.
    In my opinion, the proposed system will not have significant impact on the economy in the game, but it will allow you to play ladder with more pleasure.
    Players (included me) who enjoy playing ladder also want to have an additional way to get resources. So that we can play our favorite mode, and not to go into duels or arenas for farm dust and gold.
    If someone like this idea, write comments. With more responses we have, the higher of chance that developers will notice and possibly do something for better.
    Wish you all to win on the rank ladder mates.

Update:
Also maybe better for all players give only 4 dust for win on any rank.
400 wins = 1 legendary card. I think its will be good too.

1 Like

I think the first sentence is a good one.

It is desirable that it simultaneously operates in all three modes: Standard, Wild and Classic, then there will be an additional incentive to fill the maximum stars in all three ladders every month. Only I suggest giving 5 gold per rank instead of 10 gold. In total, the maximum will be obtained in 1 month in three Ratings: 250 + 250 + 250 = 750 gold, and for a season lasting 4 months additionally up to: 3000 gold. But imagine how crazy online will be even in the seedy rating of the Classic mode? So, on one side of the scale there is a solid amount of 3,000 gold for 4 months at the maximum, on the second — an amazing online in all three Ratings.

Whether the result is commensurate with the costs incurred by the company, it is worth asking marketers about this.

About second sentence - this addition is necessary to additionally motivate community to play ladder after the legend reached.
Because after reaching the legend now you can play only for fun. But to replenish resources (gold and dust) you need to play duels or arenas.
I want to be able to replenish the collection by playing only in the ladder. So I propose to make a system similar to the one used in the mercenary mode.
There, for common victories in multiplayer we get coins for crafting, in ordinary PvE campaigns we get coins for crafting, still appear tasks that are automatically updated for each mercenary, and as a reward for them is resources for crafting. There, people just play their mode and can upgrade the collection.
I really wish there will be something similar for the ladder. You can play what you like and get bonuses.