The Battle for Alterac Valley in Review

My sources say no.

We have the High Ground, morally speaking. Genocide is evil, especially when it involves burning children alive, then playing the “only following orders” defense.

Nope the article states the alliance won by overwhelming number of members. The horde has higher number of victories and games played.

Stay clear of children.

Except the one that matters: the war.

lol you cherry picked the first word of my sentence to apply it where it doesnt belong. Read the whole sentence and you will notice i ignored your first statement.

Genocide isn’t funny.

Your side does ignore your war crimes. It’s why you repeat them so much.

you should be ashamed of the way you try to apply my words to things they arent referring too.

1 Like

Shame is a strange word coming from those who stand on the side of the genocide faction.

The dominate side spins their view. How does the horde view the alliances slaughter of its people?

Like those who perpetuate the “only following orders” and why every genocide done is somehow ok because they never have to take responsibility for their actions.

Only your faction gets to run willy nilly and murder people and commit geocide. The Alliance gets yelled at for defending itself, and seeking justice for those atrocities. Look no further than the victims of Teldrassil, Southshore, and the surviving Draenei who saw their family used as pavement on the so called “road of glory.”

A bit like how a certain company won’t hold certain real life countries accountable for their human rights track records, and come to find out their own in house work environment would be right at home in ogrimmar.

I would enjoy more features like this in the future.

1 Like

From a design aspect, I agree it’s bad that the winning side gets punished. However, Vandaar is way more viable than Drek’thar (though neither card is “good”), so Alliance players got the benefit of having a better card for over a month. So by pure coincidence (not design) it ends up evening out imo.

1 Like

I totally agree on this. I’m not sure if I can complete the honor track in time, so having chosen the winning Alliance team is actually not positive for me…