The art of Hearthstone

If anyone is interested in the art of Hearthstone as I am, there are a couple of artists over on Deviantart. If anyone would like to take a peek here’s a couple.

P.S it won’t allow me to post actual links for whatever reason. Why supply a Hyperlink option if you can’t use it? Brilliant.

Matt Dixon
(deviantart (dot) com/mattdixon)

Ketka
(deviantart (dot) com/ketka)

I’ve always been a fan of the card art since the beginning, I think my favorite card art is probably E.T.C. (plus his animation on play entrance).

I was a little confused initially with Ketka, I was under the impression that she did the App Splash Art and Cinematic art. She said in fact it wasn’t hers, that’s done by Mike Azevedo Studio.

1 Like

The hyperlink function is reserved for users with higher trust levels (2 or 3, I think?). If you aren’t there yet, you can always use the Preformatted text tags (the </> symbol in the formatting bar) to past the URL without having to format it.

So how is the trust level determined? Is it, forum user ratings by other users, account based?. And how do you know what your current “trust level” is?

Been using the same Blizz account for a hundred years now, that’s pretty trust worthy.No problem trusting me when I give them money. Give me my Hyperlink option!! I sense I’ve gone to far.

You can find information on trust levels here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features

It’s hard to enjoy the art when you never know when Blizzard will take it away.

1 Like

This makes no sense. OP is showing you how to see more artwork from people who have worked on Hearthstone outside Hearthstone. They’re literally showing you how to see artwork that’s beyond Blizzard’s control.

1 Like

Yes, I just feel that the real life people designing the card art for Hearthstone, should get some recognition from time to time. They are great artists, I stare at their art all day sometimes. Nice to put a “face” to it and see their catalogs of work.

2 Likes

They didn’t catch every sexy card or bloody card. But I won’t say which ones.:smile:

1 Like

it’s only a matter of time

1 Like

Am I the only one that finds a shirtless man offensive?
(Malfurion) and (Garrosh) :nauseated_face:

1 Like