Thanks for making BG's so simple to play now

First one to undead teir 6 wins. LOL, Blizzard never fails to amaze me.

1 Like

Uh No. Undead got nerfed right into the ground. Their late game builds are just crap with only a slightly favorable mid game.

You’re completely right, I’ve been playing a ton of OP Pirate builds. Been raking in those 7th place finishes. :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately pirates are probably the worst tribe ATM. They really lost a bunch this season.

Now its all undead unless you get the rare golden highroll of another tribe.

Think I’ll blame the player here

Undead are strong, but other tribes can win games, too. They don’t need Golden units as an absolute necessity to win, either.

1 Like

It’s not particularly surprising at this point for the new tribe to be the strongest one and unbannable. This has happened twice before.

Tell us you don’t play Battlegrounds without telling us you don’t play Battlegrounds lol

Oh right, my bad it’s actually thrice: elementals, quillboar, and nagas.

Huh? Of course i play BG’s and yes Pirates are quite weak compared to the other tribes ATM.

That comment made zero sense considering the top players will tell you they aren’t that good without a very early Hogger and luck into a Greta before or at turn 7. Any later and you will never scale higher than Menagerie and certainly not anywhere near an early undead build. You simply cannot late game transition into Pirate APM and expect to win.

My reply was to your “Undead got nerfed right into the ground”. I’m not sure what you’ve been seeing or watching but Professor Putricide is literally the top hero across the board alongside Sire Denathrius and Master Nguyen. Not only that but Undead have completely changed the meta in order for other players to attempt to keep up with them. That along with doing away with quests likens back to the disaster that was the months following them doing away with the darkmoon faire and it’s prizes. Why not think outside the box and keep the darkmoon faire and quests and really make things interesting and fun.

I haven’t seen Putricide in a Top 4 since the changes to undead. Undead are not nearly as dominate as they once were without a complete high roll from turn one. Sure you can have them splashed in with menagerie but a full build in most cases loses to big stat boards badly.

Quests can be good and can be bad but what really should be done is the hero pool looked at and the massive amounts of bad heroes rebalanced to make them competitive.

They won’t, the bad heroes are there to incentivize you to pay to see 4 heroes so you can hopefully get one that doesn’t suck.