TEST : Does anyone have anything positive to say at all?

Record scratch, freeze frame.

Who the what now? Undertale took over the internet for a while, a few years ago, and it was for mostly good reasons. The game is great, just avoid spoilers and any lingering fanbases.

1 Like

love hero portrait variety

2 Likes

Im a fan of the coin cards. One day after the game has given us enough there should be an achievement for like going 2nd 10,000 times and using the coin on turn one. Or even better, play like 100 games never spending the coin.

1 Like
  1. The art in this expansion is really good. I criticized the art in last fall’s x-pack (and was downvoted on Reddit, where I don’t go anymore…), but the artists and art direction have done a great job, most notably of course with the signature cards.

2. Re-rolling duplicates off the rewards track AND special event track. Great feature that shows Hearthstone has gotten much better with age, whereas old school Hearthstone just didn’t seem to care about player QoL much at all.

Just being able to click the launcher to come here to the forum instantly is also a nice feature. So is no downvotes here anymore. So … that’s just some random thoughts about the OP.

3 Likes

I’m very glad that I can reroll my duplicate into another duplicate.

I’m still waiting for the QoL change where they demerge hearthstone modes and recognize them as separate games, for client and launcher purposes.

Successfully removing the bots and fixing their servers would also be great for their game.

2 Likes

i love hearthstone and i have almost no issues with it

1 Like

I am having a great time killing greed priests and blood death knights with warrior.

The one things players who choose those two decks hate, is to lose to an even greedier deck. Even when the opponent understand the deck I am playing, most of them never choose to make tempo plays and try to win. They always make greedy value plays even though blackrock and lorthamar are going to grind them into dust.

1 Like

Opening a signature Mukla was pretty exciting.

Totem shaman in standard has been enjoyable.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m enjoying the game. I don’t really have any complaints. There’s still work to do with some of the weaker classes but I’m having a good time.

1 Like

The art team has been almost consistently fantastic since the game was invented.
Blizzard has a knack for finding some of the best.

2 Likes

I don’t really dislike the meta, other than one or two outliers. It’s definitely a step up from the last expansion.

Not that it’s good, mind you. It’s just aberage

I love the monochrome. But I’m a colour hater so I don’t count.

1 Like

I’m happy they created art for the first female ogre in a Warcraft game! The theme for this expansion is great and I’m glad we got another Nightborne card.

Well, I’m happy ish with playing duels rn. They’ve toned down some stuff, which was needed. Enjoying spectating my buddies more than ever. Schyla is a blast to watch btw . Lots of skill there and teaches even this old veteran new tricks!
My wife is arguably happy rn, as well. She’s playing a tempo hunter and DK builds I made for her.

If I could make one change today, with the understanding that there would also be others forthcoming, I would alter(tone down) the sheer amount of discover. It’s be going ham since DOD and gotten a bit wonky imo. Discover, discover, discover, into discover, cards that aren’t in my deck or cards I have no business having, well, doesn’t sit well with me.

2 Likes

And now the steal cards are discover… meaning they can bring their best cards - and yours.

But I think the biggest issues is they have discover or value attached to premium stat bodies and such so that you only win when you include those cards from a value and tempo standpoint. It used to be you had to choose when you played them and there was a risk. I just don’t see the down side to “remove this minion and get another card” type play.

Fixing that would go a looooong way to fixing the “power creep” that many players are complaining about.

1 Like

When’s the next schyla spectate party?

/popcorn time

1 Like