Tavern pass with 6 month subscription a one time thing?

apparently I was given a tavern pass last expansion because I had a 6 month wow sub. according to the latest press release the old tavern pass will expire. I’m wondering if I’ll be given another since I’m on a 6 month sub or if it was a one time deal. any help is appreciated, thank you!

Wanted to know also!! if this work for Alterac Tavern pass if i buy Wowsubscipin now?

people on reddit said that no.
IIt was 1 time offer.
Very sad!!!

Depends on the offer that you had for the subscription. If it’s the same one I had, I believe there should be a free tavern pass for this expansion as well. The offer details were:

-What you Get:

-Once you’ve purchased your subscription, you’ll receive 15 card packs to United in Stormwind, a Tavern Pass, and Battleground Perks. You’ll receive an additional 15 Mercenaries card packs with the release of Mercenaries on October 12.

-As an additional bonus, you’ll also receive 15 card packs from a future Hearthstone expansion along with 15 Mercenaries card packs, a Tavern Pass, and Battleground perks at a future date.

As far as I can tell the ‘future Hearthstone expansion’ mentioned in the last paragraph should be this one - I’ve received the 15 packs of it, the 15 extra mercenaries packs, and Battlegrounds perks, but no tavern pass. If I try and buy one I get an error saying ‘There are currently no Tavern Passes’ so either they arent enabled at all yet or there’s a bug with reactivating them for people who should have a complementary one.

1 Like

I definitely was expecting it as well. It might be the end of my wow subscription if they back out of the deal.

I did receive the tavern pass with my 3 month old six month sub.