Tavern Brawl Update - January 16

We are temporarily disabling the Road to Northrend Tavern Brawl to address gameplay issues, and swapping in Pick a Hand, Any Hand for this week’s brawl. We’re working to get the Road to Northrend brawl back up and running soon.

1 Like

Thank god. Tak Nozwhisker is too impossible to actually fight.

3 Likes

I was inside the game and am now stuck on Tavern Bob. I cannot play the new tavern brawl.

I was in the middle of the game and found out. Luckly I was able to complete a single run before they turned it off.

Hopefully it will get resolved it soon. It was an amazing tavern brawl. One of the best in a long time. Especially with Reno you could have so much fun.

I have already finished a run, but I was hoping to find the time to try it with the three other heroes as well. Just for the kicks.
Great Tavern Brawl. If there were issues then it’s good that it got pulled, but I too hope we’ll see it return soon!

its literally like every single move this team makes now results in something broken or requires a fix right after release.

I see, pulled a fast one on me. I defeated my first opponent and did not get my pack of cards.

But what I forgot is that I actually logged in on Wednesday and got my pack then. But the change in format threw me for a loop.

Thank you for clearing that up. Thought I had lost my mind.

1 Like

I was able to play the whole tavern brawl and get rewarded a classic pack. Am I also getting another classic pack from the new brawl ?

Don’t you have “Cancel this run” card at hand?

Makes you wonder what the QA team does or why they continue with this ineptitude.

1 Like

The simple answer to your question is ‘no’.

I know what you mean but I managed beat it SMOrc him down him down with Murgleton using and the rush guy that gets +2 attack for every minion on the board Turns out having a crazy board and hand means nothing when you have a 21 damage windfury attacking your face.

Road to Northrend is still not back up yet and the adventure releases soon. This is a disaster. I wanted to try every hero and only got the chance to play with the amazing Reno once because it took like an hour for each run. I personally didn’t even run into any problems. And the worst was that I really disliked Pick a Hand, Any Hand. Well, I guess now that the adventure comes out it doesn’t matter all that much anymore…