Tavern Brawl Sample Decks- Thoughts

I liked the Brawl where they let you try out the pre made decks.

It lets you play the game “as intended” TM.

It basically “bans” offending cards and meta decks.

I would love if this was a permanent playmode.

EDIT: 2 hours, no replies.

This game is rigged, RAWR, nerf paladin!

(proof that positive threads never get responses because this forum is filled with nothing but complainers and people who love to tell complainers they’re wrong)

Delete these garbage forums.

I got you.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I was gonna say that I can see something like this being kept as like a casual jump into the action mode thats always available for users to try out the new expansion cards each expansion.

Then I saw how you reacted after only 2 hours of no one confirming your pov or even posting a reply at all in that short a window. Sheesh.

I like that this tavern brawl is a good way to test out new archetypes without having to craft the cards.

1 Like

You have to understand how many years Ive been posting here.

People in the past have commented on how toxic this community is. They would often ask “Why are all the threads negative?” I would always reply that people love to argue and be toxic and that “fun threads” fall off the 1st page in 30 minutes.

Well, it’s not 30 minutes anymore because no one uses these forums anymore, except like 12 people and some misc. complainers who pop in and out, so there aren’t enough new threads to push stuff off the front page.

TLDR: No one cares about the fun and positive aspects of this game, it’s all about complaining and fighting.

(and before you comment on my post count, it’s inaccurate because they did a post wipe at some point, Ive been posting since Mean Streets of Gadgetzan)

I dont care how many posts or how long youve been posting… I havent seen this thread on the frost page in days, it isnt even on it now.