Tavern Brawl Crash. Stuck in loop

I lost in round 5/8 I think, to the panda that silences everything. Then the game allowed me to proceed. I am fighting aviator bob but after the coin flip the game crashes. I tried ending the app and restarting, I tried signing out. Nothing is working. The game automatically starts up and places me in that game. I can’t play at all.

Summary

iOS iphone 11 Max Pro. Most recent update.

5 Likes

Having the same issue.

1 Like

The same here, can’t play at all because it says resuming game and crashes over and over! Very anoying!

Hey guys, if you click click to concede you can get out of the battle before it crashes. Then at least you can play the other hearthstone elements

Unfortunately it does not allow you to concede, the game crashes before you begin play :frowning: . So, you don’t have enough time to hit the concede button
This is very frustrating. With any luck blizz will send out a patch/update today

Having the same issue. Is there a way to upvote this bug so blizzard can get to the fix quicker.

Same here, please fix soon!

I’m having the same exact issue I don’t remember which boss I lost against but in the tavern brawl as soon as I get to aviator bob the round starts then just crashes right away.

Same thing here happening with new tavern brawl

Having the same issue have uninstalled but can’t get out of the loop

Not sure if related, but yesterday I also got similar issue with Battlegrounds. I tried to concede, but the game wouldn’t allow me. Then I quit the game from the option menu. When I relaunched HS it tried to reconnect me back to the game and HS crashed.

I have the same issue. It has been 12 hours it’s that issue. I deleted the app and I can’t move forward or do anything else.

The main thread is here:

It seems to be an iOS-only problem (iPhone, iPad). There are two main workarounds:

• If you have access to a non-iOS machine (Mac, Windows, Android), log in and resume the encounter–you’ll be able to finish the Bob encounter, at which point you can log out from that machine and continue on your iOS machine if you want.
  • Click “Concede” while the encounter is just starting (you have to be quick and concede before you crash). You’ll be taken back to the “Your Next Encounter” screen (again, you vs Bob)–instead of clicking “Play”, click “Back”, and you’ll be at the main Hearthstone screen.