Tavern Brawl Bug

I was playing the Tavern Brawl. I had won a few rounds and was facing Bookmaster Bae Chao. On round 2, I played a “Flo Slatebrand” and got a Zephrys’s Lamp. On round 3, Chao played a Forbidden Shaping and summoned a Generous Mummy that made my cards cost one less. I played my Zephrys’s Lamp with 3 mana, hoping for a playable 4-cost card. Instead, before my card options were presented, the “Defeat” text popped up, both me and Chao’s character portrait exploded, however, I was returned to the challenge ready to face Chao again instead of having to start over. My guess is something about the reduced cost of my cards interfered with the Zephrys’s Lamp’s ability to compute cards for me to choose.

Sounds like something went haywire when you played the card, and the game had to default with a stalemate. Were there any other cards on the board? Who were you playing as? Did you have any passive treasures in effect? The more details the better for situations like this.

Thanks for the prompt Jetz. I was playing as Brann Bronzebeard. I had a Battle Totem in effect (passive treasure that triggered battlecry abilities twice). It happened so fast, I couldn’t get a full screenshot, although I have one of my deck afterwards. I had the Flo Slatebrand on the board and I think I also had a raptor hatchling, but not 100% on the raptor. Chao’s only minion was the Generous Mummy.