Sweeping the Issue Under the Rug?

I’m a bit concerned that Blizzard might use the launch of the new expansion to sweep the problems with the new progression system under the rug.

To be more specific with the launch of the new expansion there will probably be a a lot of topics about the good, the bad, the problematic cards, what legendaries everyone got and other usual stuff. In such case these topics might overshadow the discussions about the new progression system and Blizzard will naturally ignore all of it pretending that it’s all fine.

I hope our forumers and redditers will be smarter than that and keep discussing the issues.

Anyone shares the same concerns? Sorry for starting another topic, but I felt it’s a separate issue.

11 Likes

They will ignore it if they can i predict. All the more reason not to spend money.

4 Likes

I feel they will do that too. They don’t want to put attention on the issues if it will impact the money we give them.

Day one people are going to be spending for those packs. Don’t want to make people see there’s an issue.

I expect them to make a little comment in a week or so.

2 Likes

Frankly, I think the whole battle pass issue has completely overshadowed the new cards. Nobody cares about them anymore, and I don’t expect that to change soon.

1 Like

I hope that’s the case. For me personally it definitely is. Usually I’m excited about the new expansion and opening packs, but the new progression system left a bitter taste in my mouth and killed all the fun.

1 Like

Plus, here’s the other thing: once players start getting through the first twenty levels, the grind really becomes clear. They should be hitting that fast.

2 Likes

I concur. I made lvl 18, I can see the weeklys walk* me through along with dailies and some play to the 20s, and I watched some streamers who are around the same lvl. This week is the last this Might fly under the radar, because once you hit that 21+, weeklys aren’t enough, there are unwanted packs, and that would be irritating.
Walk* - unlike the run to 10. And unlike the crawl that comes after.

1 Like

Surprisingly, they have responded. Still doesn’t address the various other issues…but it’s something

1 Like

it’s basicly nothing lol

5 Likes

It is not a surprise. They probably made it this bad on purpose so they could later claim to be listening to our feedback. It’s just a crooked attempt at fixing the bad reputation they have earned in recent years.

2 Likes