Sunken City mercenaries HELP!

For the Sunken City mercenaries bounties, does anyone have a website to go to get help. I just finished Blackrock Mountain and it didn’t really require any tweaking of what I put in my party as I just used my strongest mercs to that point. Then had to tweak for a few of the bosses. Sunken City apparently is not like that. I have tried two parties so far, and both have just gotten squashed on the first or second fight. I mean how the hell does Blizz expect you to beat this if your mercs can’t even beat the trash on the way to the boss? I’m guessing someone has figured it out obviously by boss videos on youtube, but what mercs do you put in your parties that are a sure bet to even get to the boss with 5 mercs left? If I lose every other fight I’m not going to be able to do this. And yes I have many mercs fully leveled up. I see some dude using orcs and cookie and that doesn’t seem to work as the 2nd fight my merc just got obliterated.

I have used three different parties so far that didn’t have much issues in any of the sunken city bounties. Here are the comps.

Frost: Balinda with water elemental, Varden with the gain frost damage when something is frozen, Jaina with the more stats on water elemental, Lokholar with the more hits on hail storm, Lich King with Frostmourne, and Zar’jira with Upstart Acolyte. This team is mostly about the synergy with Balinda’s and Varden’s equipment, and using either Jaina or Lokholar as the third one, depending on enemy colors and treasures. The other two are there mainly because they can get useful treasures like portable ice wall and remorseless winter.

Naga: Azshara with Tidestone of Golganneth, Vashj with the your naga take less damage before they act, Zar’jira with Upstart Acolyte, Karathress with Hull Breaker, Athissa with Warlord Parjesh, and Slitherspear with Fishy Cauldron. For this, the main team is Vashj, Azshara, and Athissa. But some of the others can be swapped in depending on enemy colors.

Pirates: Edvin with Equal Shares, Hooktusk with Jolly Roger, Smite with the gain attack when another pirate attacks, Patches with Arms Locker, Vanessa with the burgle barrage is faster and always combos, and Sneed with the start with activate saw active. With this team the main comp is Edvin, Smite, and Patches, but I swap characters around a lot to match enemies face.

lol even with the strongest max out mercs … blizzard went bonker with machine gun action it trash mobs where it can decimate you team on the first board … and to have quest that no one dies is a joke… i think the development team got to tone down just a little bit… and give player a chance to get treasure especial on heroics …

there is no web site beside youtube old guardian video… for help …

Just run Trigore Backlash and you can win anything.

1 Like

checkout Old Guardian on YouTube. he shows easiest way to complete every bounty in both regular and heroic. He also shows you the options with budget comp