Suggestion for Duo Battleground

Perhaps this has been requested plenty or not, I have no way of knowing however, for battlegrounds duo I suggest a system where you can notify to your partner for specific cards you are looking for. For example, I was just in a game where I was rolling for Baron Rivendare specifically yet I had no way of notifying my partner I was looking for this specific unit. Say for a hypothetical my team mate managed to roll this minion instead of myself, I would need to be A) be looking at their board and B) flag the specific minion I want before they reroll, it becomes a matter of how fast you are/reaction time and with some compositions you may not have time to be looking at your partners board when they roll because you have to perform your turn. Perhaps it is intended for there to be this wall of communications between yourself and your duo and ‘skill expression’ is reading your team mates board and intuitively know what they need. However, I think having a system where you can show your partner maybe one or two key cards you’re looking for in the shop would be beneficial for communication.

1 Like

In the first round, or maybe second too, you can add your partner to friends.

Best you can do is that ^^

Second best is to find one yourself first and flag it for portal after you’ve placed it on your board. Their first instinct is to go “why did you play it if you were gonna send it?” and if their comp wouldnt benefit from you sending them that minion, then it ought to click in their head that since your’s would benefit, you are signalling you want one to be sent to you.

Hopefully. If nothing else you can alternate between portal and check mark quickly after you’ve got one on the board yourself.

Before you find one tho, the first suggestion of adding them while hero selection is still going on is your only pathway to get that idea across. Assuming they accept the friend request.