Stuck in ranked

Hey guys, looking for some advice. I climbed to rank 15 fairly easily but now I make almost no headway at all. Losing as much as I win, if not more. Here is my deck:

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

Year of the Dragon

2x (0) Backstab

2x (0) Shadowstep

2x (2) EVIL Cable Rat

1x (2) Eviscerate

2x (2) Novice Engineer

2x (2) Sap

2x (3) Blink Fox

1x (3) Edwin VanCleef

2x (3) EVIL Miscreant

1x (3) Fan of Knives

2x (3) SI:7 Agent

2x (4) Hench-Clan Burglar

2x (4) Lifedrinker

2x (4) Spirit of the Shark

2x (4) Vendetta

1x (4) Waggle Pick

1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins

1x (6) Heistbaron Togwaggle

AAECAaIHBrICrwSbBYgHkpcDiZsDDLQBnALtAs0D3Qjv8QLH+AK0hgO0kQOPlwOQlwP+mgMA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Am I missing something obvious that I’m doing wrong? Thanks.

Your deck is a solid list. I would have to guess that if you are stuck at rank 15 with this you are indeed doing something wrong. I recommend watching some youtube videos of some streamers play. RDU Firebat and Zalae are some streamers/youtubers that I enjoy watching that have played this deck. Also going onto the grandmasters website you can watch rogue games and you’ll no doubt learn a thing or 2. https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/esports/schedule/grandmasters. Good luck on your climb and improving. Hope this helped.

Edit: Some important things to look out for are things like what they mulligan in certain matchups. Also listen to the casters they often explain things quite well. Try to play their hand before they do as well and if they do something differently try to figure out why they did it differntly.