Stuck in Duels Resume and can't do the quest

The good ol’ issue we all know too well, I’ve tried the “fix” but it didn’t work T_T

Help.

If you can try on a phone or mobile device it should work. It took a bit to find the right spot to click on but I was able to open the safe and then start a new run as well as complete the quest for packs

Well not all of us have phones…

Well I’m not a dev, take it up with them

As I said before “I’ve tried the “fix” but it didn’t work T_T” I don’t know if you read the message but yeah… it didn’t work for me.

You have to sign in, navigate to Duels, click ‘Resume’, THEN try to click in the middle of the screen. I had to click several times to find where the imaginary rewards box was exactly, but it was there. Give it a try.

I KNOW HOW TO READ WHAT THE FIX SAYS, I already gave it a try, do people not know how to read?

You likely did it wrong, I also thought it was none sense as it hadn’t worked for me but I tired again and it worked. log in on mobile press resume once in the screen you normally get stuck on tap the middle of the screen and work your way in a circle outward… should trigger it then back out and will be fixed

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try it one more time just because you seem to be truly trying to help.

Im in the same boat. Ive tried uninstalling , reinstalling, updating all drivers. I don`t have data on my cell so i guess i have to wait for the devs to fix it.

I was having the same issue tried the fix on the PC did not work, then tried on my mobile. Just tapping around where the chest icon appears triggers the rewards. It worked for me Mobile only though

The issue remains even after the patch 22.4, but the solution in the mobile worked here. Thx

No, we know how to read. You just don’t know how to follow directions (and even worse, you also don’t know how not to be rude in forums, especially to those trying to help you).