Struggling with mannoroth

Hello all. I am struggling with mannaroth. I died 3 times. The first time i went all face, the second time i went board control, and the 3rd time i went tempo. I can’t seem to out tempo manaroth or control the board.

Is there anything i can do to play more efficiently ? i notice the decks is random so i am assuming this is more chance range than skill right ?

1 Like

A lot of people appear to be struggling with Mannaroth. Most of these reports are from after the first balance patch, so I assume that Blizzard was too busy balancing the ranked game and forgot about the solo content balance.

That being said, the decks are NOT random. At least not according to the data collected by the Hearthstone wiki. Deck lists for both player and boss are at https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Mannoroth.
Based on personal experience (beating this boss twice, once on my own account and once together with my daughter on hers), I can tell you that you should make sure NOT to use Chaos Nova but keep it, until Queen Azshara is played. I really have no other tips for you, but if you study the decklists in the link I gave you might find some ways to improve your strategy.

1 Like

Thanks friend. Much appreciated. I just need to use my head more and plan better.

Thanks and be well.

try buying the 50pack bundle, i heard it helps

Leave him alone please. Your comments aren’t even remotely helpful.

1. He can spend his money on what he likes.
  2. It’s not even this thread’s topic.

Go troll elsewhere.

For you Anthony, I too have had trouble with this fight. I tried on 8 separate occasions to do it but I did eventually do it.

I hope the devs see this and other posts about it because the deck he has is unnecessarily oppressive. All I can help you with is try and control his buffed demons as quickly and as cheaply as you can without incurring too much face damage when you use weapons.

Save the silences for the best possible situation and same for the one the one that does 4 damage to everything. Lastly, try to keep some sort of board presence at all times.