Streamer/ YouTuber to watch?

Hello everyone,
I am rather new to playing Hearthstone. Do you have any recommendations for streamers/Youtubers to watch? I am looking to see how to better build decks and watch the esports tournaments. I have a few I follow on Twitch, just looking for more.
Thanks!

look up any mecha’thun video. when you see how stupid it is to literally drop a card and win youll not want to play anymore. because the whole game is like that. thats the best advice i can give you. go play legends of runeterra.
and before anyone mentions mech’thun conditions, they give you more tools to make it happen than you can fit in one deck. so “conditions” is in no way a drawback its actually a huge bonus.

Old Guardian, Regis Killbin, Dekster

2 Likes

Thank you, I have watched some of Dekster before. I will check out the others.

Thijs. All round Mr. Nice guy of Hearthstone. Great content!

Warshack is a good one for budget deck ideas. He both streams on Twitch and makes YouTube videos.

Also, if you’re just starting out I recommend Trump’s YouTube series called Trump Basic Teachings. The videos are dated but the concepts are still relevant and helpful for learning the basics.

1 Like

For constructed, I’ve always been a fan of Firebat. If you’re interested in Arena, Grinning Goat is the way to go, those guys are really in depth.

if you are serious about improving and optimizing your gameplay i would suggest Orange.

For battlegrounds I prefer watching Xelendria, Matsuri, and initialsteve on twitch. :smile:

1 Like

If you like meme, troll and combo decks, watch MarkMckz.

Nice name-drop Initialsteve :rofl::rofl: