Still can't play Duels!

It’s been almost a month now; I was hoping after maintenance and the patch that I’d be able to at least start a new Duels game.

Here’s what happened.
I just lost my third match in Duels and the game crashed almost immediately when the match ended. When I relaunched the game and went to the Duels screen, it says “resume”. I click resume and nothing happens. The resume button gets greyed out and I can’t click out of anything and am forced to restart the client. I tried both mobile and pc and still have the same result. I can’t collect my rewards for the run, and I can’t start a new round of Duels. I just want to play it at this point and don’t even care about the rewards.

6 Likes

I also have this problem, I started a run but didnt select a hero and “resume” locks me out

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem man, and with these new lunar year quests I’m gonna miss out on free cardpacks because doing duels matches is part of the quest line.

1 Like

Try on mobile, click resume and the game will do the same thing (greyed out button doesn’t resume) rapidly tap the screen where the safe SHOULD be and eventually the rewards showed up. It took a few minutes of trying. Good luck all~

Edit: I’m on android

3 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem and I still can’t get it to work, I’ve tapped literally everywhere on my screen. Using Android as well.

1 Like

Same problem. Game not crashing, i can pop menu, but resume button is like ‘shadowed’ and nothing is happening

1 Like

Same issue here, after I attempted resume game it freezes the ui. I can hear audio but can’t even leave the screen. The same thing happens on pc and mobile

2 Likes

same thing, duel is crashed

1 Like

Same exact problem here I can’t play the game! It’s locking me out for weeks and months! Blizzard needs to fix this now or I’ll literally have to play another game ):

I am also having this problem and I can’t get ahold of support

1 Like

This upsets me the most, I understand bugs and issues but if there is no way to communicate it directly to support then how do we fix it.

This worked for me