Standard BUT playing vs Wild?!?

Im playing with a STANDARD DK deck this morning and 3 games in A ROW I’m being matched vs WILD deck users. I know for a FACT that their decks are wild since were using WILD-ONLY cards. I checked the cards online and then in the game and they are nowhere in the standard colection but they ARE in the wild collection. My deck is standard since it say “convert to wild” in the dropdown box. I convert to wild and back to standard but same issue. Wtf

Are you sure you’re playing in Standard and not in Wild? You can play a standard deck in Wild since all cards are allowed in Wild.

I am 100% sure. My deck is 100% on Standard I’m checking every time. Just no I logged in and played against a warclock with with the tamsin questline card and other cards with are wild cards, they are not in the Standard eddition I checked. Idk if its a bug or what but all day I am matching vs wild players and hardly any Standards. I conver back and forth between standard and wild on my deck to see if it will fix it but its not.

There is a mode selection button in top right corner. Check that it is set to standard.

As was mentioned you can queue into wild with standard deck.

Ooooooh is that what he meant… Why the hell is that even a thing? Wild cards are OP, especially since they are from many years ago and a new player like has very little chance of beating someone who is spamming a deck that is fully complete. Thanks mate, and the guy above. I didn’t know that that was even a thing.

I’m pretty sure there is a bug atm. I played again the warlock deck with less cards in it and against pirate rogue with patches twice. I was in standard legend ranks, I do not play wild so I would have noticed if I was playing in the wrong queue.

Anyone else notice this?

“Everything bugged” when it would be enough to simply ask :smile::smile:

Would have been great to pay attention to the game since the start.
You would have noticed the start of game effect of splendiferous whizbang, randomly granting your opponent one of 11 special decks. Each deck has a special twist in it, and many include wild cards.

1 Like

Bumping this…this just happened to me.

Paladin had The Amazing Reno and Reno Jackson.

is a meme deck (from whizbang)not a bug …

Whizbang

Then maybe you could have read the answers before bumping ? Especially the ones since last bump 2 days ago from this one year old topic

1 Like

yo I can’t believe I missed this lol. thank you!