"Stage Dive" bugged interaction with "Tent Trasher"

Title says it all. I used Stage Dive (corrupted version) twice, and the Tent Trasher was NOT drawn from the deck to my hand.
I have a screenshot from the SECOND time it happened during an Arena Run. The first time it didn’t work and I though “Oh, the deck tracker must be bugged, I don’t have any Tent Trasher in the deck”. But then, in the following match, it happened again and I took the screenshot.
Unfortunately, I tried to post the screenshot here but it says “it is not allowed to post links or media”. I checked this topic to try and solve this, but the solutions offered did not work: How to share links to screenshots, videos, and replays

Surround the link with backquotes `like this`.

What did Stage Dive draw?

https://ibb.co/DQfTSzd

It didn’t draw anything because the Tent Trasher was the only minion with Rush in the deck.

I see you’re using some kind of deck tracker; could you paste the link to the replay?

Unfortunately, this tracker is a free version and I have no access to the replays. But this is an easy test, just play against AI and try to pull Tent Trasher with corrupted Stage Dive and see that it does not draw.
I have only used CORRUPTED version, I do not know if the bug also happens with non-corrupted version of Stage Dive.