Speculation: Hunter cards

With Hunter cards mostly absent so far (two revealed, an Arcane Spellpower buff and a card creating a custom Zombeast), the two expected deck types might be Deathrattle Hunter (duuh!) and, surprisingly, Spell Hunter - again? Am I reading too far ahead? There are no Hunter cards announced for the next 2 days and I might be flat out wrong.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?

1 Like

I hope they don’t bring back spell hunter.
I am still disappointed with Varessa, a legendary with no purpose at all that was never supported.

If now they make spell hunter viable, it would probably be due to the questline.
They are already giving burst and spells to mage, rogue has some sort of miracle deck that could go for the spell combo with some support, so supporting hunter in this way it’s a waste imo.

It would also be a very linear gameplay: unlike mage, hunter can only go face hoping to win; they don’t have iceblock or freeze to stall, nor a lot of draws.

I would like to see undead big beasts, like a revision of king krush or another big dinasour; it’s what distinguishes hunter from other classes for me

Please no. Anything but spell Hunter.

1 Like

The Zombeasts are more or less Big Beasts.
As for Spell Hunter, 4 Mana Undead Companions that have Reborn when an Arcane card was played beforehand? Might be interesting. :innocent:

If they make “new” companions that are just a reskin of classic ones I would be pissed :joy:

There’s already an undead version of Misha in the artwork for Deathstalker Rexxar, no idea about the other two right now.

1 Like

Arcane damage Hunter is definitely a thing and I think that’s most of the set. I think otherwise Hunter is probably getting random cards. Beast Hunter doesn’t need more support.

It looks like MAYBE undead stuff with zombeasts.

She was never especially good, but she had a purpose. I ran her in some decks.

They’re also big undead probably. Maybe we’re getting some big undead support.

1 Like

I just like big beasts, no matter how much support they have I always like them.
Or mechs, it would be cool to get more mechs for hunter.
(Now that I think about it, literally anything that isn’t just going face as fast as you can is interesting for me, so also DR or secrets)

That’s my educated guess as well…