Solo Campaign dialog skip PLEASE

Here’s a suggestion for all solo campaigns. If these are supposed to be challenges people have to replay, how about we add as skip function so that you don’t have to hear the same lines over and over again… only thing that makes solo campaign unbearable is how they talk but not just talk, they take up screen space, cause misplays, or just get in the way of reading card effects while actively in a match.

How about a skip function? Also as the player asking… if you want to make it a great experience for the play why hasn’t this been done before now?

I know for a fact Im not the only one feeling this… After years i thought itd be an option already.
For a company that likes to push packs and bundles to get money it straight surprises me that player experience isn’t a factor for people within blizzard to think about.

5 Likes

I agree but doubt it’ll happen. Blizzard is proud of their stories and animations. I don’t see them letting people ignore them. We’ve been asking for this for animations for a looong time.

If you mash the “play” button either before or in between texts, there is a small window to start match.

I also like to skip any lore/movies/dialogue in all video games because it just doesn’t do anything for me. I’ve seen enough of it and it all just starts to feel the same. Most games let you skip, this one does too if you are fast about it.

An intentional skip would be nice though.

edit: oh you mean during a match. Yeah there is no way to bypass that. My skip is just for the text before entering a match.