Solar Eclipse is broken

Solar Eclipse: Your next spell casts twice

into: Solar Eclipse: Your next spell casts twice, twice

So the spell after that SHOULD cast FOUR TIMES

But instead it doesn’t even proc once.

Sorry guys but this is broken and needs to either be fixed to proceed as the card is read, or you need to reward the card to say your next spell this turn casts twice EXCEPT FOR SOLAR ECLIPSE.

There’s nothing worse than losing a game cause the cards don’t do exactly as they read.

1 Like

Twice means two times. Two solar eclipses will still only cast the next spell 2 times. It’s just like having multiple Branns.

If you’re seeing something else you should provide screenshots. Better yet, replays.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that too. 2 consecutive Solar Eclipses cancelled each other out
What spell did you cast after the two Solar Eclipses? The spell I cast was Heart of C’thun, and it didn’t even cast twice after the second Solar Eclipse, just like you. And 2 very helpful people said ‘no pics, didn’t happen’. It’s a bug that should be on Blizzard to find, test and fix, not anyone else. Now there’s two of us who claim Solar Eclipse isn’t working well. How many more are needed?

Absolutely 100% true. For the record, I wasn’t saying it never happened. Just saying providing proof is necessary. The problem is that Blizzard ignores anything that doesn’t have proof attached. Of course, they also ignore a ton of the stuff that does have it.

is true the bug exists

but it should cast the next spell twice not 4 times like you claim

1 Like

Yeah, great shame that. I personally can’t play anything on my PC to record (Hearthstone doesn’t even start, and when it does, my PC crashes after 2 games; hard drive problem, I think), so I’m stuck with mobile. And capturing video there makes my game stutter a hell of a lot, and taking screenshots of every interaction in my activity tray just leaves my opponent hanging, and might even be inconclusive. Hopefully, now that there’s two of us, Blizzard’ll do their jobs.

Friend. I’m not doing this with you too. If you read the thread, you will see that I said that although that doesn’t make sense, I agreed that okay, that’s always been a Blizzard thing. And if you read just the title, you will see that the main problem is the second Solar Eclipse did not go off at all. As if the first one cancelled it. Which is the same problem Actiblizzsux had.