So, will they ever change dungeon run?

It’s so boring now. 2 years is enough. Heck 2 expansions was more than enough.

Loved the Boomsday puzzles though as something fresh.

1 Like

They announced that the new expansion will be paired with more adventure content to be released in January (presumably behind another $20 paywall).
They said that they would be abandoning the dungeon run format of randomly generating 8 bosses for a more linear style (this could be based off of negative Tombs of Terror feedback, or just personal preference.)
I do hope they mix up the challenges a bit. Maybe they do add a puzzle or two in addition to boss battles.

3 Likes

I don’t know. The dungeon run style single player content are the most replayable content. The other content like puzzle/defeating the lich king are ones that you play through once and never play again.

I do agree that doing the SAME dungeon run every expansion get’s boring. So, they do need to add something that changes it up a bit within the dungeon run. Bob’s tavern for example was a good addition. Maybe add a non-battle, “event” type encounter, something similar to a puzzle.

2 Likes

Agreed with Zephyr.

Dungeon runs are super fun imo. I’d like to see them continue to expanded on.

I’m waiting for one of the solo adventures to have a Death Knight theme, that could be hella fun. Raising opponents minions to add them to your deck or something.

2 Likes

I think the dungeon runs are great,but I too agree with zephyr. I’d like to see something that’s more than just a small twist on dungeon runs or more puzzles. Bot sure what though

I played the old ones again and so doe other players. Saying “never” is a stretch.

As long as they continue the employment of their useless development team, you will be getting the same garbage with minor twists.
Then an indy company will come up with a great new idea and then maybe one of them will copy it.

1 Like