So Many Duplicates with Core

Not sure if this is bug, but do we not have the ability to dust duplicate Core cards? I have like 10 of the same card. They are jeweled ones and non jeweled.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Its including the cards I had. Some are gemmed versions. Shouldn’t I be able to dust the gemmed versions and keep the non hemmed version.

1 Like

I wouldn’t suggest dusting any of your cards yet, and the non-gemmed ones may not be dustable.

I would suggest learning and understanding about the cards you have, and about dusting in general. Also, with rotation and the new forged in the Barrens update I would suggest you to not buy, dust, or opening any packs right now as you want the update to become more stable as some are having issues with the update with opening packs, and having more card duplicates that should be in another category than they may currently be. Play and learn the cards first and keep patient with the game… Until its stabilized. Try some of the adventure solo missions as they can be fun. Happy gaming. :blush:

Oh… And play in practice mode or standard play and level up your heroes class levels as it also will unlock new cards to add to your collection…you gain some XP for playing with any class if you win or lose the match…level your classes to at least level 10.