So I met big warrior Rattlegore

that’s what I was saying. First thing I did was show my friend who also plays and said “look how awesome this guy is!” I was also contemplating how to put him into a deck where you can return him to hand and replay it as it got low before I knew how it worked.

Yeah Paladin can’t deal with Big Warrior’s threats lategame.

If you want to make them cry, Highlander Mage does the trick.

i met a few big warrior, and the game I described was the only one where war got rattlegorex2. I think you could trade one, as paladin, if you have a huge board when rattlegore is used, and if your crusader gave you some subdue or aldor peacekeeper to keep the rattlegore at bay for a while. I don’t think pally has a decent way of countering rattlegore, except endlessly trading him with divine shield. I play a pure archetype so there is no silence. Maybe a great version with owl will appear !

I don’t have the card for HM anymore sadly. But its good new mage will regulate big warrior.
Actually you can deal with his taunt and divine shield. It’s rattlegore, specifically, that you can’t trade. Everything else, you can deal with, even double scrapyard or double kargath prime, because your minion are like 12/15 mid game. I didn’t get to play a game where I traded all Rattlegore, because I usually kill the warrior asap as soon as it appear.

Still, the minion is real good. War can drop this on board and just brawl the board next turn without worrying. It’s a great wincondition.

But it should right?

Probably depends what your deck looks like. Aldor/Subdue/Humility/Wave of Apathy can help neuter the huge drops for a few turns, assuming they didn’t get taunt from Commencement.

Otherwise you probably just need to try to be faster and not get wrecked by the warrior’s control tools. For example, being very aware of health values against Bladestorm.

At the end of the day, Pure Pally might not have either the speed or value to beat Big Warrior. There’s a lot of options in Neutral that can help deal with those kinds of decks that you give up to go the pure route.

1 Like

Yeah. I think pure is good against aggro matchup thanks to zealot, and give you some nice value, but it may just not be the best deck against big war. Not like it an awful matchup, though. Probably have to accept that this is a luck based matchup and you can’t do much about it.

What part are you you thinking about? The wincondition? if so, yes I guess !

congratz lol. i did rate it highly as well myself as some people might remember.
The card i did craft but i am lacking several other cards as well as dust so i have to wait a bit before playing it.

1:druid

2:rogue
3:warrior

4:shaman
5:priest

this was my list in the class prediction thread.

Why the f would they make that card, half the classes cant counter that, even if it was a legendary it’d still be a problem. The person that let that card through and said it was fine…smh

Tinkmaster Overspark would counter Rattlegore.

2 Likes

My class prediction so far is way off

I had top 3 as

1. DH broken right out of the gate
  2. Hunter extremely powerful (both of these are due to the new minion that makes your characters immune which is definitely seeing some play)
  3. Warlock (specifically zoo)

I never saw paladin as working out

Same here. I though DH would be number one. I was wrong on everything but Mage, priest and rogue so far.

I mean equality and sorts. Effects that changes the amount of Health and Attack should effect the Deathrattle.

I wish it did, but since it doesn’t, guess that blizzard wish.

Maybe they will change it in the future. It should also apply to buffs.