So I crafted the top performing donkeyhs dh

And wow. Just wow.

Is this even the same game. I’m misplaying left right and center playing the deck the first time and I’m crushing everything that is non DH.

All you people who said DK is a counter if they coin out weapon freeze… Lolz. No it is not.

Deck is playing it’s own game, I have no idea why people don’t only play DH, there is literally no point this thing crushes everything.

Looks like someone’s been highrolling xD

I personally have sub 50% win rate on it

Since when has that really matterd in this game? :grinning:

So-called beginner’s luck, probably.

Having piloted that deck myself, I’d say the most needed nerf to it was adding ‘Tradeable’ to Window Shoppers.

Yep, it’s almost a matchup dependent on that coin flip, mainly. :grinning:

Been playing both sides of it.

It’s not a bad deck, especially for climbing faster in order to get out of range of ‘creative’ players and the like, but otherwise… Pipsi Paladin is the real meta tyrant (well, one of). There are also things like Shamans with consistent 10+ Crashes of Thunder etc on turn 4, Druids with 2x Rhea on turn 5 and so on — no idea how to counter all that, as for DH — I could play against it all day long.

Ironically, singleton Warrior — the obnoxious one — hasn’t been my greatest nemesis with DH, though. I haven’t been keeping exact records (no point for me), but I think it worked better against those Warriors than plagues. :rofl:

the top performing donkeyhs dh

Which one, by the way?

I’m still running the old list…

Like this
### That toy...
# Class: Demon Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Pegasus
#
# 2x (0) Through Fel and Flames
# 2x (1) Burning Heart
# 2x (1) Drone Deconstructor
# 2x (1) Frequency Oscillator
# 2x (1) Miracle Salesman
# 2x (1) Red Card
# 2x (1) Taste of Chaos
# 2x (2) Instrument Tech
# 2x (2) Parched Desperado
# 2x (2) Spirit of the Team
# 2x (3) Umpire's Grasp
# 2x (4) Ball Hog
# 1x (4) Going Down Swinging
# 1x (4) Metamorphosis
# 1x (4) Pozzik, Audio Engineer
# 1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#   1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#   1x (2) Haywire Module
#   1x (2) Power Module
# 2x (5) Window Shopper
# 
AAECAbnyBASU1AT3wwX0yAXHpAYNuMUF2dAF5OQFsvUFuf4FhY4GjZAG6Z4G7Z8GvrAGv7AGw7AGzLEGAAED8bMGx6QG8rMGx6QG6N4Gx6QGAAA=
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Still haven’t found a place for Kayn there. :rofl: