So, grillmaster seems better for me

So was using the Rogue tourist with robocaller.
(Yes, it’s true I do not like tourist cards, but if you want to win at all, then you have to play what is printed.)
And imho the grillmaster pally tourist seems better for me, as it delivers guaranteed results, while the robocaller has to sit in your hand until you get the required draw numbers you need.
I’m sure there is some 40 version that I could play with both, but the slower the deck, the less I like playing.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well, you know the meme decks I run:)
I need to get to WF and Dawngrasp quickly, and Grillmaster does a better job of that, I think:)

1 Like

Raylla never happened to Mage it was all a nightmare.

4 Likes

You hit your head with hammers eh? Explains a lot.

4 Likes

well, Raylla works for the specific deck I run. It’s not perfect, but it works better than Robocaller.

2 Likes

He uses it to tutor wildfire with grillmaster. That’s more important for that specific deck to get going than it is to have Skyla and this set’s rogue cards, which are mostly geared for big spells mage.

2 Likes

Ry knows. He just likes giving me the business:)
Seriously though, for this deck, Schyla was right the first time. Grill master gives me exactly WF and Dawngrasp.
I mean; I would have preferred a 1/3 that draws a fire spell and reduces it to 0, (lol) but I think Team 5 did ok. It’s like they were tired of my complaining, and said: “here!”

2 Likes

You know me so well lol, thats like my favorite thing to do on this place.
Nothing like some good banter, shame that theres so many boring dance partners.

5 Likes

Bops you on the head with a hammer

There! Now you can stop being jealous. :slight_smile:

3 Likes