Shop Has Been Closed since the new patch?

The shop has been permanantly closed on my game since the latest patch, I have tried reinstalling (HS and Battle.net) Uninstalling antivirus (reccomended by support) and updating all drivers. If anyone has had this before and knows a fix, I would appreciate it! (There seems to be very little info of this happening on PC, most of it is on Mobile)

Edit: did not recieve 130g from an arena run/

Cheers

1 Like

Yeah many people have the same problem.

Same here, player on EU and the shop and the arena are down. In addition, the game does not register gold gain until I restart the game.

I have had a response from Support saying that they are working on a ‘workaround’ who knows how long it will take and whether we will be able to get Nemsy lol

1 Like

Same. Shop closed, im trying to buy adventures with my saved gold, and i usually play arena to earn gold. Hopefully they fix it soon, i want nemsy :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here on Windows 10. Tried updating account info, reinstalling hearthstone, and logging in on a diff. computer. Shop and arena are down since slightly before the patch when Nimsy was announced as free.

The shop its still closed on Pc, windows 7 , Americas Region, please , help us and fix this problem, thank you.

having the same problem with my account. If Blizz screws up me getting nemsy imah riot. on windows .

edit: works on my mobible with android

If you have not done so already, you may want to provide the information requested in this thread on the Support forum: