"Shop Closed" Hearthstone

My shop has said “shop closed” for over a week and i’ve tried every trouble shooting method they reccomend in the profile settings, as well as redownloading the game and the launcher. This is actually insane (Also I would of just sent a ticket but everytime I attempt sending a ticket it just redirects me here).

6 Likes

I’ve put tickets through they don’t seem to know what to do. I’ve tried everything.

2 Likes

same problem here, but for a month now… I don’t know what to do!

2 Likes

Im experiencing the same issue I would post images but it don’t allow links and Idk how to put images into the post.

1 Like

I’ve the same problem, it’s inconceivable that it’s been closed for a month and they don’t seem to give any explanation

2 Likes

do you play on a Mac?

1 Like

My store has also been closed for a month, I only play from an android phone, I have never played from a PC…

2 Likes

I play on android i dont have a computer to play on and my shops been closed for about a month now

4 Likes

Nothing has changed after today’s update, the store has been closed and remains closed.

2 Likes

I’ve tried verifying my account, uninstall/reinstall, clearing cached data on the play store and the app, and finding the best connection possible and nothing. They fumble the most basic part of mobile game development, the transaction.

5 Likes

Yes, this issue has also been plaguing mine account. As such, I have been unable to purchase the recent mini-set. Shame, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Yo también estoy pasando por la misma situacion no poder entrar a la tienda mas de 1 mes

4 Likes

The problem remains, the store remains closed!!!

3 Likes

More than a month with the store closed, neither on the mobile nor on the PC, I hoped it would be solved with the arrival of the mini kit, but nothing, it remains the same, curiously the same thing does not happen to my brother and we use the same Internet.

3 Likes