Shop closed for my sons account?

I’m having the same issue. Right after the update. I can actually log in on a different device and access the shop but my laptop is showing shop closed.
Its not a connection problem. I can play ranked and against friends

Hey, WrathOfAl! Make sure that the account is fully set up for your son too. Some other causes can be due to parental controls on the account. If this was set up, try checking the parental controls to allow in-game purchases for the warlock hero. It can enabled again at a later time. If this is only happening on a mobile device, please try the steps on this article.

1 Like

The shop has been closed on my account for at least a few hours, too.

Shop is closed for me too as of today.

It’s definitely not parental controls.

The shop and arena have been closed for me too! Very frustrating…

1 Like

Since the Nemsy announcement on twitter that she was free to grab my shop hasn’t been working either. I have tried on multiple PCs. I have tried updating my info. I have tried repairing. I have tried logging out and back in. I have even tried reinstalling. Hope this gets fixed soon! Can’t pick up packs with gold now :frowning:

1 Like

I guess i wasn’t the only one have the same issue as i did everything but nothing work. I hope it get fix ASAP.

I’m having the same issue plus not receiving any gold. Help! I invested so much in this game.

Same issue here. I even uninstalled/installed to no avail, :face_with_monocle:
Hope they fix it soon. Be sad if i missed out on on a actual Blizzard freebie.

1 Like

Yeah, same issue, quite disturbing really - not to mention “no Nemsey”

1 Like

Good day,

I do not have parental controls set-up on his account at the moment.

FYI, shop still closed as of this morning…

I’ve read about fully setting up the account before, my account was fully set up since forever and I’ve also updated passwords and security checks but still nothing. Any word about a hotfix or something? Never had this problem before, until this latest update.

I had the same problem, gold didn’t show up after completing a quest. Logging out then back in had the gold show up. However the shop remains closed. :frowning:

I’m having a problem with the ingame store. It is closed since the last update

I have the same issue. The account has been set up since the start and I have used the shop plenty of times before.

I don’t have parental controls. Shop and arena are closed for Europe region. America is working but my main account is Europe. Please help!!

Isn’t that the default setting already?

Hey all,

We’ve got an active investigation into this issue right now. Please post on this thread if you’re impacted.