Shaman Questline and Electra

When i use Electra Stormsurge with a overload spell it dosent count as 2 spells for the new questline

The second cast is done by Electra. You only cast spells if you play them from your hand.

Well this interraction should work with the new questline because if the spell its cast by Electra,why did i get locked mana crystals for that spell? There is no logic

Overload isn’t a cost, it’s a side effect of the spell.

Yeah and that means i cast the spell twice,not Electra i give you an example: The new Antonidas cast 3 fireballs,ofc without the mana cost,this is a card that cast a spell, if Electra cast the spell for me i shouldnt get the overloaded mana crystals because its her own power

The other poster is correct in both their responses.

Overload is part of the card text. So when Electra Stormsurge cast the second one, you got overloaded again.

This is how it has worked since the first card of this type in the game, Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End:

• Spells with Overload will Overload the player’s mana when Yogg-Saron casts them.
  • However, for all other purposes the spells cast by Yogg-Saron are considered to have been cast by Yogg-Saron itself, and do not count as spells cast by the player.

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Yogg-Saron,_Hope%27s_End

And Electra casts the spell without the mana cost as well. But, again, Overload isn’t part of the cost. It’s an effect of the spell, just like whatever else the spell does.