Shadow priest is a joke…

How do you even play against that?

You don’t need to because most priest players only play greed decks. A fast, aggro, or non-greedy combo deck are all things that the average self-identified priest player won’t play. They don’t like shadow, naga, or bless priest.

If you see a shadow priest, it is probably a non-one-class player trying new stuff out.

You play any deck other than a slow Warlock deck. Shadow Priest is the worst deck in the meta. It beats like 5 decks.

As with most priest builds, it’s a complete reprobate deck. Don’t try to figure it out. The priest mentality is tge equivalent of a mole rat from fallout 4. Just play silly decks that everyone hates and then wonder why you have no friends.

1 Like

You have to interrupt/disrupt what they are trying to do.
I win against them pretty often as a mage using CS and Objection judiciously.

1 Like

It struggles against anything that can polymorph their minions or get rid of them without triggering deathrattles/sending it to the graveyard. That’s really the whole schtick of the deck. It’s purely minion reliant and if you can mess with that, you win.

Starfish or something eh. I’ll give it a try.

Nah, Starfish isn’t enough. They can just revive dead DR minions. Morph stuff or beat their faces in.

Shadow is the only sort of viable spec. All others are trash.
Idk why blizzard bothers to make priest cards. They design them to fail.

Example rogue cards: 2 mana discover legendary deathrattle that will cost 2 mana less.

Priest 3 mana discover two from hand and deck and pay full price for them…

Idiotic? Absolutely. Rogue can make that spell discount to 0 then play it another 3 times with their 5/5 minion x2 and tess perhaps even tess x2.

If you run into shadow priest it’s because no one plays a priest class in general have the lowest representation of all classes perhaps next to warrior or lower

lol And here I thought I was coming here to join in on complaints that Shadow Priest never panned out.

How about a SP that also utilizes theft cards?