Second plague lord won't retain lost health

Fought Second plague lord, brought him down to 97. When I go back he still has 300 health. I even fought my way back to him to see if it was a visual bug. No dice he had 300 health again

12 Likes

I got the second plague lord down to 63 or so on my first attempt. On my second attempt he was bumped back up to 243 health. It’s likely the bug is more complex than simply ignoring past damage.

No idea what’s going on to cause this. I definitely didn’t have this problem the past couple days when playing.

2 Likes

I’m having pretty much the same problem. Got the second plague lord down to 57 and I go back to check the health and its 296 for some reason. Did you die or did you concede?

2 Likes

I died, specifically to an enemy minion hitting me with the special end of turn “madness” attack.

2 Likes

I conceded before I died, but I did the same thing with the first plague lord so I think its just the second one that’s bugged. If I had to guess, the type of minion that you died to probably didn’t cause the reset. I’m just hoping that Blizzard fixes the issue soon lol.

2 Likes

Going to try the run again, see what happens. Fingers crossed!

Literally posted the same issue just a moment ago. Back to back runs he reset back to 300 for me.

1 Like

Same exact issue here: got the Plague Lord of Madness down to 77 HP on my first run, and all his HP was reset to full. Quite frustrating (wasted about an hour there)! However, the Plague Lord of Murlocs retained his downed HP.

1 Like

This same exact thing is happening to me. I got the second plague lord down to 253 yesterday. That’s where his health is at currently. Got to him and took him down to 63, died and came back to see his health still at 253. Got back to him again and took him down to 165, died and see that his health is again showing 253.

Definitely a bug.

2 Likes

I had this problem as well with the 2nd plague lord on heroic. Got it down to about 60 on first run starting from 300, then reset all the way back to 300 on 2nd run.

Pretty much the same here did it about three or four times and he retains his health back at 48 every single time

I also had the second plaguelord reset to 300 after getting it down to about 50

I got the second plague lord down to 34 health on the first go. Now its back up to 300 health when I start again.

I experienced the same problem in normal. Got him down to 289 before I died (running with Reno) and he retained all 300 health when I went back in. If it matters I beat the first chapter’s boss in one run with a finnley murloc deck. maybe that caused the glitch. not sure. please fix this blizzard.

Got him down to 16 on my first try and he is at 270 now. Feel like crap for wasting all that time only to lose to BS, to only now realize a bug is going to make me have to do it all over again. Wonderful.

Server: EU

Just fought the 2nd Plague Lord with Reno, got him down to around 150 hp. Then when I came back to overview screen he was again at 300 hp…

Blizzard this is a Bug that NEEDS to be HOTFIXED. Rarely players will get a boss down to 0 hp in one run. At the moment you get punished for not doing so, so you can go aaaaaall the way back to the boss just to encounter the same bug if you can’t one shot him.

It’s really weird that this bug appears now all of a sudden, CoD beta happening when this is happening… coincidence? We may never know.

All I wanted to say is:

Blizzard fix this asap. I payed you with real money like many others did. Then we all can expect that a solo adventure is running without annoying bugs like this one, right?

Got 2nd plague lord on heroic down to around 20 health with hero double damage anomaly and after being defeated he’s back to 300. Please fix this, I don’t want the time I spent there wasted on a bug.

Got the second plaguelord to 8hp in a single run on heroic with what is very likely the best adventure deck I will ever draft. Didn’t really matter though because after his C’thun obliterated me the chapter 2 page kindly informed me that the boss I thought was going to be completely free next run had reset to 300 hp. So thanks for making us pay for that moment Blizzard. You’d think that after Dalaran Heist was unplayable because of a bug for weeks they’d test for this stuff but I guess not.

Hi.
Eu server,
Same problem here, lord stuck on 168 pv

Same here, fought him twice and he’s still at 300 :rage: